artk
Sun, May 12, 2019 12:12

7 shops gutted in Laxmipur fire

media

At least seven shops were gutted as a fire broke out at Chandkhali Bazar in Sadar upazila early Sunday.

At least seven shops were gutted as a fire broke out at Chandkhali Bazar in Sadar upazila early Sunday.

Fire Service sources said that the fire broke out from a shop following an electric short circuit around 12:30am and engulfed the adjoining shops.

On information, a fire service team went to the spot and brought the fire under control after one hour frantic effort.

The loss caused by the fire was estimated at Tk 25-30lakh, said Fire Service sources.